Demand Manager - Littleton, NH
Position: Demand Manager
Location: Littleton, New Hampshire
I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Demand Manager is responsible for the creation, analysis and maintenance of accurate unit forecasts and valuations. The completed forecast is the basis of company production and purchasing decisions. In addition, the analyst will work with Operations partners to ensure customer service level goals are met.
II. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepare and review monthly sales forecasts. Reconcile forecasted units to Gross Sales financial forecasts to ensure reasonableness.
- Daily review of forecast accuracy and follow up on data anomalies or unusual sales activity that result in variances.
- Seek explanations and assist in developing corrections to prevent reoccurrences.
- Analyze competitive data and POS sales data (IRI Rankings, product mix, retail pricing, top selling promotions) to utilize as a tool in unit and gross sales reforecasting.
- Participate in sales and operation planning, collaborative planning forecasting and replenishment processes to achieve safety stock and service level objectives.
- Work with product management and Marketing groups to determine time-lines for the collection of promotional and new brand (or new SKU) forecasts.
- Prepare adhoc forecast analysis / reports.
- Report on missed sales forecasted and unforecasted.
- Report on forecast by Sales Representative and by Customer.
- Establish and maintain forecast performance measurement and evaluation.
- Other duties as assigned.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Experience in forecast creation and analysis a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, with expertise in Excel
- Working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems. Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven self-starter with demonstrated ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
You can download the application below and submit in person, via email at SGamble@tendercorp.com or via fax at 603-444-6735.
Download a job application here.