PPC Specialist – Remote
Position: PPC Specialist
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The PPC Specialist is responsible to design and monitor high volume Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns and conduct marketing analysis on the paid search marketing channels. The PPC Specialist will examine, report, and manage various Ad groups, write relevant ads, and guide visitors to appropriate landing pages for home improvement product lines. This position will be responsible for monitoring spend and performance of Tender's overall web presence.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop, execute, and analyze Ad campaigns with hundreds to thousands of entries.
- Manage Tender's SEM campaigns in paid search channels, including: Amazon Marketing Services, Google Adwords, BingAds, and Google Shopping/PLA.
- Collaborate with Marketing team on other 3rd partners/platforms such as Criteo.
- Analyze current customer trends on Tender stores, landing pages, and search engine results.
- Work with Marketing and Training teams to keep Operations and Sales up to date on programs.
- Work with Marketing team to coincide new Ad campaigns with promotions calendar.
- Monitor spend documents on a daily basis to come in on budget and hit goals.
- Work with product and Sales Managers to share information and build new campaigns.
- Responsible for bid management on campaigns for all Tender brand stores.
- Responsible for maintaining overall spend-to-revenue ratio in line with target goals on a daily and monthly basis.
- Provide recommendation on strategy and campaign structure to optimize ROI.
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends.
- 2+ years of PPC experience in-house for a brand/retailer, or agency work
- Expert level knowledge in Amazon Marketing Services, Adwords + Adwords Editor, BingAds, including AdHoc, Kenshoo, Google and Bing Shopping Campaigns, and Yahoo Gemini.
- Excellent communication skills including both written and oral.
- Proven problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills to facilitate managing 3rd party relationships
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
You can download the application below and submit in person, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 603-444-6735.
Download a job application here.